Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  13

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Painting the goodie bags

OK! Here is pictures of the goodie bags that I painted! Enjoy , and see if you can find yours in the pictures. That ought to be fun! HA HA HA! Painting the goodie bags-img_20140307_135427-jpgPainting the goodie bags-img_20140307_135441-jpgPainting the goodie bags-img_20140307_135600-jpgPainting the goodie bags-img_20140307_135618-jpgPainting the goodie bags-folder-119-jpgSomewhere along the way I decided that I needed to paint "lefties" and "righties: so you may find a R or L written in pencil inside the bag on the inside of the top of the band somewhere around the bottom of the handle. if so, just ignore that because I don't know which one you have and if you are left or right handed.. and it really won't matter anyway.... silly idea I guess. Love you, and enjoy your bags, and remember me when I'm gone!!! redhead/Patty

PS the one by itself is mine and the picture that has the red throw on the right end has 19 bags in it but you can't see all of them because some are overlapping on the coffee table... (2 bags with one over lapping the other one, and 2 more with one over lapping, etc. Sorry!!)
    Last edited by redhead; 05-03-2014 at 11:19 AM.