Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  13
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patty,

I would also pay you for a bag ... whatever the cost is for supplies and postage ... just let me know. I wouldn't expect you to have to pay for all of those bags! But, I would LOVE to have a Patty ORIGINAL!!!!! You are a very talented lady!
    ~~~ Hugs, Jo

Post Thanks / Like

Cost of bags

I will look again at Hobby Lobby and Joan Fabrics for the bags and post the cost. It seems that it may be 7$ for either 2 or 3 bags but I will look again. I will wrap up my bag, as if I was mailing it, and go to the post office and see what the postage would be since I can't remember now what that amt is. I wasn't the one who mailed them to all of you individually. I am thoroughly confused now which Shirly or Shirley mailed them and some of them included the goodies but she ran out of those so the postage would be a little less probably for just a painted bag alone. I have plenty of paints so we won't worry about that. It would be nice tho if we could reach an agreement on the price of bags and mailing them. That would be a big help to me. I will post something later after Mother's Day. Think about it and PM me if you would like a bag and I will make a list and see how many of you really want one. I would love to paint them. I am going to check too and see what kind of spray (if there is one) that can be used to preserve the bags. Someone had asked about that.
    Happy Mother's day to all of you! Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty just seeing these wonderful Bags. I wish I was a Lucky One! I knew I should have tried to go. I will try to do one myself hahah I cant draw a straight line? They are Beautiful. You are a sweet Lady for sure. God Bless. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty you are one hot Mamma!!! My bag has been getting so many compliments as I carry it with my WIPs throughout Marquette, Michigan. Everyone laughs at the Happy Hooker part of course, but I just love your work and I love the lady that put them together and mailed them out to all of us. I will treasure it forever. You did such a wonderful job and do a wonderful job on all your craftiness things. Thank you all so very very much. Love yall, Betty Lynn Currently in the snow once again here in Marquette. It snowed 2" today after being in the 60s for a week. I knew it would happen. But it will be gone by tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! Byeeeeeeeeeee!~

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, your Goodie Bags are truly beautiful! You are quite talented!

Post Thanks / Like
    They are adorable. Where did you get the stencil to paint? I would love make one for myself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Little One Nana View Post
    They are adorable. Where did you get the stencil to paint? I would love make one for myself.
    Little one Nana, Sorry, there is no stencil. I drew it myself. I didn't use any stencils. I stood in front of the mirror and drew my own hands and arms. Then I trace it off on the bag and then painted it . There is not a whole total drawing for the design on the bags. I did it in bits and pieces as I drew them. I made it all up myself. Sorry. I don't think I have an answer for you.
    XOXOXO, redhead/ Patty

8. Likes Susan2014 liked this post