Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  13
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    I agree it is too pretty to use but I have yarn in it now and I plan to use it for taking WIPs on the go. Love it and you Patty!!!
    Hi Fay,
    What are WIP'S?
    Jean

Post Thanks / Like
    work in progress. We love initials on here!!

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, you did a FANTASTIC job! what a creative mind you have! Both of my sisters can paint, but I can't draw a straight line without a ruler. Ha, ha. How lucky are the ladies who receive your beautiful bags. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!

~~~ Hugs, Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi Patty,
    You did a real good job on all the bags! Did you use a stencil on the letters?
    Jean Marie
    No I did it all free handed. I drew the picture and then traced it off onto the bag and then drew the writing and traced it off onto the bag in the place where I wanted it to be. Then I painted it. Part of the time I worked on the same part of each bag like an assembly line! Then I place the finished bag on the sofa till it dried. It really was fun!

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! You're good!! What talent! ~~~ Hugs, Jo

Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    No I did it all free handed. I drew the picture and then traced it off onto the bag and then drew the writing and traced it off onto the bag in the place where I wanted it to be. Then I painted it. Part of the time I worked on the same part of each bag like an assembly line! Then I place the finished bag on the sofa till it dried. It really was fun!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    Hi Patty,
    I'm glad you had fun!
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone for your kind comments. We all need a little praise once in a while don't we. I just want to say that I love each and everyone of you! Some way I would love to do a bag for everyone that wants one. If you have any ideas of how I can do that without depleting all of my social security funds I will gladly do it! Postage is so high and I really don't have much left after my monthly bills are paid to live on the rest of the month but I wish I could send everyone of you a bag. I am open for suggestions. Love and hugs to you all and thanks for being my friend. redhead/Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty,
    For those who didn't get a bag and want one you could find out who and make a list and then get the bags you can for the people on your list. You don't have to get all the bags at one time. You can start painting the bags that you get. You don't have to wait until you have all the bags before you start painting them unless you want to. This might be a way to that you can do this without depleting your social security. Then when you get ready to mail them you can mail what you can afford to and not mail them all at once.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty, I am still in Ky going home tomorrow Mother's Day the next crochet meeting I am taking my bag with me and brag, brag, brag on you and all the wonderful people here at crochet talk. I have an idea what if WE purchase a bag sm, med, or lg and mail them to you that will give us cost of mailing then prepay the cost for you returning the bag to us when completed!! I would defineately be willing to do that!! As a matter of fact that would be great for Christmas gifts! I would be willing to give you a little something too to cover the cost of paint etc!! Have a great weekend and Mothers Day love and hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie that is a good idea Patty should not be out any money. I know I love mine and I would be glad to donate toward the cost of mailing mine and Kaye's if Patty would tell me what it cost to mail them. It didn't say on the package.