Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  32
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    So nice! gonna have to check into that idea, I have never used "real" stitch markers, only bobby pins, lol!

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, usaGin, I'll post on here when she gets ready to sell them. Thanks! ~~ Hugs, Jo

3. Thanks LI Roe thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Those are real cute thanks for sharing, your daughter did a great job making them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, Sherry M!

Post Thanks / Like
    Those are beautiful!!!!!!!! Love it, love it, love it!! That is such a great idea, I usually stick a bobby pin in where I left off, and no idea what size hook I used. Am definitely going to make some. You have a very talented daughter there, she did a wonderful job, sure would like to see some of her jewelry. Carol

Post Thanks / Like
    These are wonderful! I'm going to ask my jewelry making friend if she could do this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jo, your daughter is very talented these are so cute and something every crocheter can use!! I will be waiting to see when she is ready to sell them :-) have a good day! Love and hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    What a fantastic idea. I have often thought it would be wonderful to have a way of making WIPs so I wouldn't forget what hook size I was using. Especially after I put a baby blanket away for months, picked it back up and did 3 to 4 inches in the wrong size hook. These are just darling and so practical also.
    Nice job your daughter did.

Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Carol,

She only sells her jewelry at local church bazaars and places like that. Not online or anything. Sorry.

~~ Hugs, Jo

Quote Originally Posted by cybarra View Post
    Those are beautiful!!!!!!!! Love it, love it, love it!! That is such a great idea, I usually stick a bobby pin in where I left off, and no idea what size hook I used. Am definitely going to make some. You have a very talented daughter there, she did a wonderful job, sure would like to see some of her jewelry. Carol

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi lesleyn,

I'm sure if you go to Walmart and buy all of the parts, like I did, your friend would be happy to put them together for you. All she needs is straight jewelry pins to run through the alphabet beads and hook them onto the ready-made clips. Let us know if you get them made. ~~ Hugs, Jo

Quote Originally Posted by lesleyn View Post
    These are wonderful! I'm going to ask my jewelry making friend if she could do this.

12. Thanks LI Roe thanked for this post