Peggy8650 Posting Pictures of some things I have been working on.-s7300789-jpgPeggy8650 Posting Pictures of some things I have been working on.-s7300697-jpgPeggy8650 Posting Pictures of some things I have been working on.-s7300690-jpgPeggy8650 Posting Pictures of some things I have been working on.-s7300636-jpgPeggy8650 Posting Pictures of some things I have been working on.-s7300633-jpgThese are a few more of my toys and things I make as gifts,the baby dolls have little suckers that come out of their mouths.the spaceships have 5 little finger puppets as little green men inside each space ship,the mens neck pillow is a hit I make it with ties so men can tie it to their recliners,and some even put them on their headrest in their cars,LOL I make a lot of these up asmy own ,patterns. I hate to write patterns down so I just make as I go. But others I have written down like the spaceship and pillow which I go to the Salvation Army and get bras for. I love making gifts as I have no grandbabies so I love making toys for kids.