Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  13
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Peggy8650 Posting Pictures of some things I have been working on.

Here are some of my latest projects,the crosses I done in many colors and gave away at my church and to random people in town at stores I go to. I like surprising strangers with a little gift. then we are't strangers anymore but I have a new friend.I also make Teddy bears I call my Burden Bear Project where I get bears from the local Salvation Army and make outfits for them and give them to children in Foster care,.My bears are for only Foster children.Just wanted to share some of my pictures with you Hugs until Next time. Peggy8650. ladybeastmaster@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images Peggy8650 Posting Pictures of some things I have been working on.-2009-06-18-006-jpg Peggy8650 Posting Pictures of some things I have been working on.-2009-06-18-008-jpg Peggy8650 Posting Pictures of some things I have been working on.-april-15-2014-jpg Peggy8650 Posting Pictures of some things I have been working on.-2009-06-18-001-jpg Peggy8650 Posting Pictures of some things I have been working on.-2009-06-11-014-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Peggy: You do very nice work. How cute those bears are! And I love the eggs!!!!! Very clever! Shirley

3. Likes missro007 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice Peggy!! I love the crosses they look small enough to be a bookmark could you give me pattern? Thank you for sharing your projects such a wonderful thing you do to make the bears for foster children. God bless Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Really nice work! I love the colors too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Busy, busy, busy. Isn't it fun to have a hobby that we love so much. You do such great work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Some lovely work here! I especially like the names. What are you using those for? My mother-in-law made oone for us to use as a wall hanging but I haven't figured out what to mount it on so I can hang it.

Post Thanks / Like

Winnie,Cross bookmark.

Peggy8650 Posting Pictures of some things I have been working on.-scan0010-jpgYes Winnie,I can I just scanned it. and yes I did make them as book marks and gave them as such,some people choose to put them in their cars ,or hang them else where,but they were done as bookmarks. So please send me an e-mail and I will send you the pattern, ladybeastmaster@yahoo.com.well I sent it through an attachment not sure it will come out.But e-mail me ifit didn't. Hugs Peggy.Peggy8650 Posting Pictures of some things I have been working on.-scan0010-jpg

9. Likes little drummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hon I usually go to the Salvation Army and get frames ,cheaper ,that have different pictures in them. I use to have a frame maker make the frames to fit my crocheted things but he passed away. I measure my items and add 2 inches on the length and 2 inches on the width that is the size I look for that gives me 1 inches all around the item.BUt Thrift stores and Salvation Armies are your cheapest bet to find the frames to use. Hugs Peggy.

Post Thanks / Like

seding more pictures. of my items.

Peggy8650 Posting Pictures of some things I have been working on.-s7300789-jpgPeggy8650 Posting Pictures of some things I have been working on.-s7300697-jpgPeggy8650 Posting Pictures of some things I have been working on.-s7300690-jpgPeggy8650 Posting Pictures of some things I have been working on.-s7300636-jpgPeggy8650 Posting Pictures of some things I have been working on.-s7300633-jpgThese are a few more of my toys and things I make as gifts,the baby dolls have little suckers that come out of their mouths.the spaceships have 5 little finger puppets as little green men inside each space ship,the mens neck pillow is a hit I make it with ties so men can tie it to their recliners,and some even put them on their headrest in their cars,LOL I make a lot of these up asmy own ,patterns. I hate to write patterns down so I just make as I go. But others I have written down like the spaceship and pillow which I go to the Salvation Army and get bras for. I love making gifts as I have no grandbabies so I love making toys for kids.

12. Likes little drummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Great job. Love your crosses. Great idea to pass them out. I was going to make some for Easter but never found a pattern for them. Maybe I can next year or for Christmas. I will keep looking for a pattern. Also, so sweet of you to do for the foster children. They can use a pick me up and I am sure the bears are a comfort to them.