Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Hybrid View

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Robyn,
    Thank you so much for sharing your pattern! I have printed it and will be making it for our newest granddaughter. Will post a pic when done, but it will be a while. The baby isn't due till mid August and I have lots to do before I start making it.
    Thanks again!
    Hugs, Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    Jo,

Congratulations on your new arrival. Our newarrival will also be arriving mid august. This will be our third grandchild. 2 boys and a hirl who is now one our precious angels. We lost her 2 years ago this Saturday. I would be having blast msking tnings for her. I will patiently await to see your creation,

Robyn

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Robyn, my heart cries for you for losing your precious grandchild. That is one of our greatest fears, that something might happen to one of our sweeties. I think God knew you needed a special Angel to watch over you, and your granddaughter is who He picked for the job. I will be thinking of you this Saturday and saying a prayer for you and your family. Keep the Faith, dear lady. God is with you.
    Hugs, Jo

Quote Originally Posted by joyyyy View Post
    Jo,

Congratulations on your new arrival. Our newarrival will also be arriving mid august. This will be our third grandchild. 2 boys and a hirl who is now one our precious angels. We lost her 2 years ago this Saturday. I would be having blast msking tnings for her. I will patiently await to see your creation,

Robyn