Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

More Goodwill and a thrift store find

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8195[/ATTACH]

Okay, I was back as usual at my local Goodwill store over the past few days and found more yarn again. With the exception of one lone yarn cone which I found at a church thrift store today (at the end, blue standing taller), all is from my Goodwill store. While opening one of the bags, I even found three crochet hooks that someone had slipped into a couple of skeins. I poked them into the middle white skein for show. They have gotten to know me and a couple of days ago even the manager went into the donation room when I asked if there was yarn and he brought me a bag they hadn't put out yet. Today, there was none out and I had left and was walking outside the store and spotted three bags on the windowsill of the room they use for donations. Went right back in and asked if they could get them for me and sure enough, the other manager went and got them for me. The first manager said he had seen a box with knitting needles and crochet hooks and looked all over the store today since he thought of me but it was already sold. Not a problem, just the fact they remember is good enough for me.

For those of you who don't know me yet, my name is LI Roe and I am a yarnoholic.

Roe
    Attached Images Attached Images More Goodwill and a thrift store find-goodwill-thrift-store-jpg 

2. Likes DinahRoberts, AudreyL liked this post