Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  46
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Official April Granny Square Exchange Pictures

Please post here in a reply when you receive your granny squares so we can see all the granny squares together!

When posting, please remember to:
    Post the picture(s) of your granny square(s)
    Tell who you received the granny square(s) from.
    Please also remember this thread is for the Granny Square Exchange for the month of April.

Can't wait to see everyone's squares!

2. Likes missro007, cybarra liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please don't forget to post here when you get your squares! We can't wait to see all the pretty squares everyone has received! =D

4. Likes dancingbaehr, cablestitches liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone besides Susan M J receive their squares yet? =D

6. Likes dancingbaehr, cablestitches liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

april pictures

I got 2 today !
    They are so pretty! The pink one is from Patty Mundell AKA redhead! I love pink! LOL I love colors And you are right the holes are smaller.
    The green is from Sharon Owen AKA sharon o. Daisies are spring! and it is so pretty.

TONI aka bjbeyerle
    Attached Images Attached Images Official April Granny Square Exchange Pictures-003-jpg Official April Granny Square Exchange Pictures-002-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Official April Granny Square Exchange Pictures-april-jpgOfficial April Granny Square Exchange Pictures-april-001-jpgOfficial April Granny Square Exchange Pictures-april-002-jpgOfficial April Granny Square Exchange Pictures-april-003-jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Hobbies View Post
    Please post here in a reply when you receive your granny squares so we can see all the granny squares together!

When posting, please remember to:
    Post the picture(s) of your granny square(s)
    Tell who you received the granny square(s) from.
    Please also remember this thread is for the Granny Square Exchange for the month of April.

Can't wait to see everyone's squares!
    Sorry I don't know how to get them posted in the one you want it in. But here they are. I thought I had one from Winnie but I can't find it. I think I was wrong about already getting it. The square with the purple has a mossy green border ..not brown. It shows up as brown in this picture. I will go thru my box of squares again and see if I stuck it in the March ones. redhead/Patty

Post Thanks / Like

My pretty square from Ivy

Hi. I actually figured out how to post a picture on a thread already started. Will wonders never cease? LOL.

Here is my pretty April square from Ivy. I love it, the colors are just so bright and shout out spring!!!. Thank you Ivy.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8421[/ATTACH]

Roe
    Attached Images Attached Images Official April Granny Square Exchange Pictures-april-granny-square-jpg 

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is my square from Debbie Johnson, aka blueeyes. I just love it! Love the daisy and the beautiful blue.
    Thank you so much Debbie!!

Big Hugs,
    Jo

Official April Granny Square Exchange Pictures-001-received-debbie-johnson-4-19-14-april-granny-exchange-jpg
    Official April Granny Square Exchange Pictures-003-debbie-johnson-4-19-14-jpg

p.s. Also thank you for the lovely Easter card! Hope you had a wonderful day today. I cooked for 16 people. I'm tired!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty, love all of these squares they are soooo pretty. If you are looking for mine from April I haven't sent it yet just sent the March one!! Finishing up on April now!! I was able to post a couple of pics today so maybe tomorrow I can post my squares. I had to change something on my settings in order to post a pic!! Love and hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Love the squares so far! Keep them coming! =D

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi All!

Everyone's squares are so pretty! I can't wait to see the rest. This is fun!
    Hugs, Jo