Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  46
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Jo,
    I am so happy that you loved your square. You are more then welcome.

P. S. Sorry that it didn't reply sooner just been having a lot of headaches lately. My Easter was good but I didn't cook that day my husband did since I was not feeling too good. It was just us and our kids and grandson. I hope that your Easter was a wonderful one. I got my square from you and thank you. I Love it!!!! I will post it here tomorrow.

Big Hugs,
    Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everybody.
    Is this exchange for just granny squares done each month or is there different items for different exchanges?
    I just joined this forum and don't know the ropes. Please fill me in. How many do you send to other people and do you have to put them together for future posts? I need to know everything. This sounds like fun.
    Carol

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Carol,
    We just exchange 6 inch granny squares. We have to sign up each month with Barbara post a thread. We let her know how many people we want to exchange with. We send one square to each person we are exchanging with. Each sqaure that you get you can do as you want with them. Some are putting them together for a afghan. As we get our squares each month we post pictures of them so everyone can see what squares each person had done for that month. I do hope this helps. Hope you will join us in the exchange.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Debbie,
    I am so sorry to hear you are having headaches. I can't imagine my husband cooking our Easter meal for 15 people! NO WAY!!! Please take care of yourself. I'm praying you will be well soon.
    Love & Hugs, Jo

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes68 View Post
    Hey Jo,
    I am so happy that you loved your square. You are more then welcome.

P. S. Sorry that it didn't reply sooner just been having a lot of headaches lately. My Easter was good but I didn't cook that day my husband did since I was not feeling too good. It was just us and our kids and grandson. I hope that your Easter was a wonderful one. I got my square from you and thank you. I Love it!!!! I will post it here tomorrow.

Big Hugs,
    Debbie

Post Thanks / Like

got a new square!

it is a beautiful. Lavender and rose and soft white.Robyn said it was called Tic Tac Toe.
    Thank you Robyn Merdith! Love it
    ToniOfficial April Granny Square Exchange Pictures-001-jpg

6. Likes dancingbaehr, Rogue Hobbies liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Toni, What a beautiful square! Robyn, you did a great job. Such lovely colors! I sure am enjoying seeing everyone's photos!
    Hugs, Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    I love your square Toni I've never seen that one before! Robyn you did a great job on this. Would love the pattern if you can share it! Hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    As you know im unable to pic but!! I did receve my Squares and very nice. I need to try a little more advance ones.

Thanks to Pat Smith & Rogue

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara,

The monthly granny square exchange sounds like a lot of fun and I would love to join. I am new at doing granny squares so, I would like to start with one or two of them for the month. I have been practicing during the latter part of April. Thank you.

Cathy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    I love your square Toni I've never seen that one before! Robyn you did a great job on this. Would love the pattern if you can share it! Hugs Winnie
    I didn't make it. but i agree it is beautiful.
    well i misread it but its still beautuful
    Last edited by bjbeyerle; 04-28-2014 at 06:46 PM.