Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6

Post Thanks / Like

squares from Ivy and Susan

squares from Ivy and Susan-aaron-squares-006-jpgsquares from Ivy and Susan-square-001-jpgi was sure i could go right to my camera! I knew where it was so i went to get it and GUESS WHAT??? it wasnt there. took me all this time to find it. LOL the yellow one is from Ivy and the church windows is from Susan.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bjbeyerle, your squares are very pretty! How wonderful to receive to unique and beautiful squares from two lovely ladies! Thank you for sharing!

3. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    bjbeyerle Hi the squares are Beautiful. just a note: as there are several Susans an initial with that would help as Im Susan M J
    and I know I did not do that lovely square (very pretty susan) Just an suggestion to all. No offence CT friend, Hugs

Post Thanks / Like
    that is a very good idea! I didnt even think about the confusion. Thank you for the advice.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK! The yellow is from Ivy I. and the Church windows is from Susan G. I love them both very much. Thank you Ladies.

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those are very beautiful. Ivy I. and Susan G. your squares are very beautiful. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Bjbeyerie isn't this just terrific!! I have only received to of my four but I know how crazy things can get!! Both of the ones you received and posted are great I love them both! Nice to meet you don't think I have had the pleasure yet. I was not on here much when my sister was so sick and just joined several months ago. I love this site and everyone is so sweet and helpful. Have a good night. Hugs Winnie

10. Likes N/A, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie I hope you have joined in on square exchange? Are you? its fun and can use to make an afghan or lapghan as I am

doing with mine at end of year. Have a Great Week and week-end. Susan MJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to meet you too Winnie. I just love the square exchange and the group itself. It is so informitive I have learned a lot just by reading. I have been here for a couple of months but have just figured out how to work the darn computer to post so i have been a silent onlooker lol. I am sorry to hear your sister has been sick, i hope things are looking up. talk soon.
    Toni

13. Likes N/A liked this post