Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  22
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Been So Very Busy

I have been so busy of late, that I thought I would stop by to say hello. I will try to catch up on some of your postings. I don't know where the time has gone since November. I've been caught up with so many different things. My daughter moved back to L.I. in December, and since then, well I've been really down and out, but busy. Working on lots of different crocheted items and teaching. Spent a week with my Mother (eye surgery). My brother-in-law moved in with us in December. (Yelling in my mind now)...LOL Anyway I thought I'd share some things with you.Been So Very Busy-zpfile004-jpgBeen So Very Busy-1475887_10202552407992634_1160875895_n-jpgBeen So Very Busy-1426727_10202433296494921_1577132382_n-jpgBeen So Very Busy-zpfile000-jpgBeen So Very Busy-dsc00356-jpg
    Thanks for looking....I made many more items than these.

Caryn Joy

Post Thanks / Like
    You have been busy for sure. Everything looks gorgeous. Thank you for sharing everything with us.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

3. Likes Carynjoyb, determined_to-crochet liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great work! I love your items
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

5. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Really pretty items, my favorites are the afghans. And it seems like everything happens at once. BTW, may I ask where in LI (I am assuming Long Island, NY) your daughter moved to? I am in North Massapequa.

Roe

7. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You have been busy! Families sure put you through it sometimes. Was happy to see all your lovely work!

9. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lovely work, Caryn Joy!
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

11. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Carynjoy, Sounds like your plate is way full.. Take it easy.. Love to Teresa

13. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks. One of the afghans is now in Roslyn. Made it for my brother. At the moment my Daughter is in Brookhaven. I grew up in Baldwin. We moved down here from Holbrook 10 + years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by LI Roe View Post
    Really pretty items, my favorites are the afghans. And it seems like everything happens at once. BTW, may I ask where in LI (I am assuming Long Island, NY) your daughter moved to? I am in North Massapequa.

Roe

15. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Teresa,
    Thanks. We lived in Clearwater for 7 years. We are now in Oldsmar. Original Long Islander.

Quote Originally Posted by teresah View Post
    Hiya Carynjoy, Sounds like your plate is way full.. Take it easy.. Love to Teresa

17. Likes teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Carynjoy, I'm originally from Bklyn.. Live @ Lindenhurst, LI for a few years. Now we are just off of E Bay and Belcher.. Small world...LOL Teresa

19. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post