Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  32
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Debbie

That is what Cary (hubby) thought....wanted another woman's opinion.

Robyn

2. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Robyn I thank you But I can get it from your discription. Its so adorable, For my babies at a shelter Thanks HUGs

4. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Robyn,
    I hope that my opinion will help. You REALLY did a great job. I hope you are proud of yourself cause you should be. My first project was a camo blanket for my grandson. Before I started I kept thinking that it won't turn out good but then when I got done I seen that it looked really good. I was SO proud of myself.
    I hope that you are enjoy meeting all these great people we have in our group.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes!! It looks so nice
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Debbie

I am proud of myself and hearing it from experienced crocheters on here gives me that much more confidence to try socks again.....lol

Susan...wow I would never have thought about shelters. I guess that is how green I am here or anywhere. I wondered what different crocheters did with their creations. I know hospitals and craft fairs. Thank you for asking about the pattern. Knowing a little one will be warm makes me feel good.

Robyn

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you k.

Robyn

Post Thanks / Like
    Robyn,
    That is great. Yes you will come across people here that has been crocheting for many many years. As for me I have been only crochet for a little over a year now. I have wanted to learn for a long time but I didn't know anyone that crochet plus I'm also left handed. That is why I got more into plastic canvas. Then one day I was Pinterest and came across a pin on learning to crochet and that took me to a video on YouTube. So that is how I ended up learning to crochet. I so wished that I had known someone when I was younger that I could have learn from. But I know how now and I told my husband to watch out. LOL! Because when I see something I like I want to make it. He just laughs at me.
    I have not done socks yet. Maybe I'll try that after I get my husband half finger gloves done.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya joyyy, They are just beautiful.. Great job... I love the color.. I think they would look great in any color... TY for posting them.. Whoever gets them, will be very lucky and so very pleased...Teresa

11. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Robyn, your ensemble is absolutely adorable!!! Your work is beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

13. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you.

15. Likes teresah liked this post