Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  36

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

My FIRST Granny Square EVER!!!!

I am positively GIDDY about this!! I have been procrastinating about working on Granny Squares, fear built up in my own silly brain, but I found on Ravelry a literally step by step pattern with the instructions written out with unbelievable detail!! She practically tells you when to breathe, LOL

I am so very grateful for her work because I am actually able to follow her!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4377[/ATTACH]
    This is the link to the Artist who posted the pattern. It is 4 and a half pages long and I LOVE it!!!

[URL="http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/easy-beginner-granny-square-pattern"]Ravelry: Easy Beginner Granny Square Pattern pattern by Melissa Sax[/URL]

Some of my Facebook friends have posted oodles of links for me to make my grannies from but I can't find where I stored them!!

I belong to a wonderful crochet group on Facebook called Charity Crochet Exchange and this month's project is for Blue Ridge Boxer Rescue and the colours are white, purple and dark green. A bunch of us put together the squares, which do not have to be Grannies but they need to measure either 6 by 6 or 12 by 12, we ship them to whoever is assembling the afghans and they are delivered to the recipients with a beautiful Certificate with the names of everyone who participated. It is amazingly wonderful to see the afghans that are put together!!

I hope everyone is doing well!!
    XOXOXOXOXOX
    Landon
    Attached Images Attached Images My FIRST Granny Square EVER!!!!-1stgrannysquareever-jpg