Thanks Thanks:  16
Likes Likes:  117
Page 9 of 15 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MarieHC View Post
    Have been meaning to get back to your posting. I have made several of these and they are always a hit. When I am finished I hold mine up to a mirror. It's amazing to view the finished work like this. Yours is perfect.~~Marie
    Oh Marie, what a nice thing to say! I will hold the next one up to the mirror. Did yours have ducks too? I'd love to see photos of yours, if you have some. The next ones I will make will be filet teddy bears. We have our first Great-grandchild due in November, so I will start on another blanket soon. I want to make one for each grandchild to use for their future babies. We have 12 grandchildren. I'll make all of them white, so they can be used for both boys and girls.

~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Jo - The blanket for your new grandchild is absolutely adorable. Thanks for sharing. I, too, would like to find the pattern.
    Susan

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by slmh View Post
    Jo - The blanket for your new grandchild is absolutely adorable. Thanks for sharing. I, too, would like to find the pattern.
    Susan
    Hi slmh,
    I said a while back that I would write the pattern and post it, but I haven't done it yet. I need to get busy and do that and post it! Please have patience. Life gets too busy sometimes! I am such a procrastinator!! I'll get it done soon.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jo, I know how it feels to be a procrastinator! I'm not wanting to be one but if I don't know how to do something (like posting pictures of afghans on "Crochet Talk"), I do become a "procrastinator"! I really do know how that feels.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooters View Post
    Hi Jo, I know how it feels to be a procrastinator! I'm not wanting to be one but if I don't know how to do something (like posting pictures of afghans on "Crochet Talk"), I do become a "procrastinator"! I really do know how that feels.
    Thanks Scooters! I'm glad I'm not the only one!! HA!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamma6 View Post
    I just started crocheting last year, I love it I wish I started a long time ago so I maybe could have a lot more experience there are so many beautiful things to make and I never knew
    Hi Gamma6,
    This is very pretty!
    It's on page 2 if you're wondering.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AudreyL View Post
    your blanket is very pretty
    Hope you are having a very nice vacation. I usually give a baby blanket for a new baby

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AudreyL View Post
    Hope you are having a very nice vacation. I usually give a baby blanket for a new baby
    Hi Audrey!

Vacation was wonderful, but we are back home now. Still waiting for warmer weather. It has been chilly and rainy here lately. Yes, baby blankets are one of the best "new baby" gifts.
    Do you have a favorite baby blanket pattern?
    ~~ Hugs, Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    dancingbear. glad you had a nice vacation. we are having the same kind of weather here in Pa. I usually make a afghan with teddybears in. They are my big sellers. If you are on fb you can see my work on there. I am starting a Harley Afghan right now I am ready to start my flame part of the afghan. Glad to talk to you again it has been awhile

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jo,
    Glad you had a good vacation.