Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  13
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Hubby's pictures

Quote Originally Posted by teresah View Post
    Hiya Ladies, Yes he does an amazing job on photo's. They actually look like portraits or posters.. He just recently retired and now he opened up his own business doing this..It's called, "My own backyard.. So he takes pictures of our wild life, our lake , the sky , the beach and what ever else that strikes his eye at the time.. He is making his first coffee table book of pics he has taken... Teresa
    Hi Teresa I was just looking at these pictures again they are so awesome!! I think they would be great post cards for Clearwater!! Or mouse pads, or just framed you know all the hotels have beautiful pics in them of the beach etc. I also think hid coffee table book is going to be terrific!! Thanks for sharing with us ( me) :-)

2. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Teresah, Those are really beautiful pictures. Patty

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Ladies, TY Those are very great ideas.. I am hoping to use his pictures for the postcard exchange.. He's working on his book a lot lately.. I can't wait to see it completed...Hugs, Teresa