Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  23
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    They are very nice teresah------good work

2. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very Cute! Nice job there. I love making baby items, I will have no more Grandbabies now, so I'll have to see what else I can do. I am making a little dress for my little Granddaughter.
    Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Bettybee, TY, they were fun to create.. I had a pattern, but like always I tend to insert my own stitches.. This is an X and O stitch.. Hugs and Kisses.. It came out very cute...Teresa

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya kl100, TY Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    beautiful work...congrats

7. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are awesome!! Your work is so beautiful! The items will be loved and appreciated. Great job!

9. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Catbalou and Ginnie, Ty for your comments.. I am pretty proud of them if I don't say so myself.. Teresa

11. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh how beautiful those are!! Gifts from the heart. I also make things for my ex-daughter-in-law, after all she is the mother of 3 of my grandchildren, the daughter she had with her other husband also calls me grandma, and I get the hugs and kisses from her too. My son is happy with his other wife too, sometimes things just work out that way. 99% of the things I make to the kids and grandkids and now the great grandkids, someone always has a birthday or something and Christmas is something else!!! I enjoy every single one of them. Keeps me busy lol. Thank you so much for sharing your precious gifts. Carol

13. Likes N/A, teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You crochet beautiful!
    Crochet Chickadee

15. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Larissa, I'm sure your doilies are lovely also.. It's not as easy for me to deal with thread and steel hooks.. I do, but it's not as fast...I would surely love to see your work.. God Bless and keep you safe, now and always..Hugs, Teresa