Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    You did a lovely job. They are just beautiful and will make lovely heirlooms someday, too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lucky baby who gets those! It's a lovely set!
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi boodamomx6,
    Very nice! I wish I could of zoomed the pictures.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh wow they are beautiful! Debbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Boodamomx6, where did you get that darling c2c cocoon pattern? I'd love to make it for my nephew's second baby coming up pretty soon. I already have a pair of shorts and tshirt and a onesy made for the little darling. They don't want to know what the sex of the baby is until it's born. So I'm using lots of just plain old varigated baby yarn. If you could get me the info on the c2c cocoon pattern I'd be soever grateful!!! Your work is very beautiful!!! Hope I can do as well.
    Betty Lynn

Post Thanks / Like
    I got the pattern for the sweater set here Crochet for Babies & Children - Crochet Gift Patterns for Babies & Kids - Old-Fashioned Baby Sweater Set
    the cocoon No pattern just watched a you tube video with Mikey from the crochet Crowd and made small blanket,sewed up the front seam,but not all the way and sc decreased around the bottom. the matching hat basically did the same figured out how long it had to be,folded in half sewed up the seam,weave the remaining yarn through the top and pulled it closed.

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya boodamom, Your items are so cute.. I love them.. TY for sharing and posting... Teresa