Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  13
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    The whole thing is done in single crochets, with the color changes being worked in as you go. The center was one large piece and the sides were smaller squares that were then attached. I love all holidays - anything that gives me an excuse to crochet!

Post Thanks / Like
    It is really great, have you ever tried tunisian technique? I am getting ready to tackle this technique.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have never heard of Tunisian technique. What is it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Tunisian crochet also know as the afghan stitch tunisian crochet - Google Search has all types of stitches, and can be made to look like a knit fabric. It is really good when changing colors. Take a look at the link I attached I think you will like it. My goal this month to learn Tunisian crochet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yes! I have done plenty in the afghan stitch and then gone back to embroider over it. It is almost like doing cross stitch embroidery. This particular pattern was not in that style though I'm sure it could be.

Post Thanks / Like
    i am in love with it me and my fiance first started dating on Halloween i want to make him something like that before we get married

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely awesome. I love the artwork and what amazes me is that you finished it in one year. I probably would be working on it for however long I was alive.

Post Thanks / Like
    The hardest part was the large orange block with the witch. At some points, I had 5 or 6 balls of black yarn attached to it to make the different sections. The side panels were much smaller squares and easier to work with. It just takes patience which is something I never had a lot of but I made myself do it. Thanks for all the compliments, I appreciate it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just love it it looks amazing!
    Happy Crocheting

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow Theresa! What a beautiful afghan. Halloween is my favorite holiday and I plan on making an afghan just for that day. I don't think I'm good enough for that one but I've found a couple that I can make and will eventually. Thanks for showing it off to us all!