Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Angel Afghan

Post Thanks / Like

Angel Afghan

I made this for TwinFaye for Christmas. Angel Afghan-1489075_10151791254450800_227568101_n-jpg My boys are holding it up for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thats beautiful Faye is a lucky lady you did a wonderful job oh and if you middle son had just been a few inches over it would look like he had a skirt on hehehe just wanted to tease a bit
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

3. Likes nothingnowhere liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its really nice to hear you happy and enjoying yourself. I was off for quite a while. When I came back you were off. The afghan is really beautiful. Faye is so special I'm glad someone made something for her. Its really nice to see your boys. ( I guess I should type "nice" again lol" Well I hope you new year will be all you want it to be. Stay as well as you can.
    Love and misses

Post Thanks / Like
    The one in the middle could definitely pass for an angel! Ha-ha chuckle Smile

Post Thanks / Like
    Paige, did you do the afghan from a pattern on a grid? The reason I am asking A friend of mine saw a family name done in fillet and she wants me to do one. I will have to make the pattern. I am thinking I can make it on graph paper. Letters won't be so bad to do. Isn't fillet , chains for the open work and 2 double crochets for the fillin? Did you start at the bottom and work across? The lady that did the one she saw has passed away so I can't go asking for help there. She says it is made of yarn. Any that I have seen were done in thread. If and that is a big if I ever get this going I will certainly get a picture of it. Your afghan is out standing and gives me some hope that maybe I can do this. Hugggggs Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    Your Boys are darling of what I can see, how nice they held it up. Afghan is a Treasure and some-one special should have gotten it-------Faye of course she is allways helping and thinking of others. Beautiful Job. Hugs

Post Thanks / Like
    Terrific job!
    Crochet Chickadee

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! Stunning work! Such a gorgeous Angel Afghan!

Post Thanks / Like
    Texas Transplant, it was done off a gragh, I found the pattern in one of the christmas crochet mags. putting it of grough papper should work ok, yes its double crochet, chain 1 for the mesh and double crochet for the closed part. Good Luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you everyone!