Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You...I will keep my eyes open for your forthcoming information...Hope you have a great day and Happy Valentines Day Feb. 14...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jayc1945 View Post
    I just signed up for this. So far I have gotten 6 emails, opened 4 and have yet to see a picture or pattern instructions. What's the use of having talk, talk, talk, with no patters or pictures?
    Hi jayc1945,

Welcome to the group! If you would like to come to the Crochet Talk site, then you can see some of the pictures of items members have made. We do have hundreds and hundreds of crochet pattern resources listed on site.

As far as listing patterns that belong to someone else, due to copyright issues we cannot post the pattern instructions on site unliess they are created by the member. For instance, if you went to a craft store and bought a pattern book, making an item, legally we cannot post the pattern on the site due to copyright laws.

As a reminder, we do have hundreds and hundreds of links and videos posted on site to help you with ideas for crochet patterns. Are you looking for anything in particular?

As far as talk goes, when you become good friends with someone, you take time to talk to them. It is the same way with the forums - some of the members do chat about crocheting goals, crochet thoughts, sharing ideas, as well as general chat.

Please let us know if you need help with anything and we will gladly do our best to help you. If you have any pattern requests, we will look for patterns which the links can be posted on our site. Thanks so much! :0)

(Member and all messages removed)
    Last edited by Barbara G.; 02-08-2012 at 04:17 PM.