Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  20
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Thread: Wizard of Oz

Post Thanks / Like
    You are doing a fantastic job. There is no way I would even attempt such a huge project. Good Luck and can't wait to see all the characters.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes Jo, you and I have the same sense of humor and together we could get into trouble!! Eager to get to know you better!!

3. Likes dancingbaehr liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Twinfaye, can I friend you? (kinda sounds like in grade school..."Do you want to be my friend?") Ha, ha!

Post Thanks / Like
    Of course, anyone can friend me but I think you and I are going to be special friends so I look forward to getting to know you. I am always open to making friends on here. One of the nicest benefits of being a member of crochettalk is making new friends. I have made some of the best friends that care about me and whom I love on here and some of them I keep up with on facebook. We meet there every day in the morning and that helps with the loneliness that I used to have. Making such good friends that I have never met is strange but I truly love them.

6. Likes dancingbaehr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You did a great job on the lion and the tin man!

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, I am going to go "Friend" you right now, if I can figure out how! Where is Spencer in Tennessee? I have a high school girlfriend who lives in Morristown, TN. Is that any where close to you? ~~Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it is in East Tennessee I'm saying I think! LOL Geography is not my strong suit. I live between Nashville and Chattanooga in South East Tennessee.

10. Likes dancingbaehr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, Okay, just trying to get my head around where everyone is from. We're from all over the place, aren't we? It is wonderful for complete strangers with the same hobby to meet here and become friends!! Hugs, girlfriend! ~~ Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    It is so frustrating when patterns are poorly written. Looks like you're doing a very good job modifying it and making it work though. Those dolls are very cute.

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, you've done it again! Made a lousy pattern look good. I probably would have quit while I was ahead! After I did the swearing. The cats would have had a few new toys! LOL! I've made some Star Wars amigurumis, and those cured me of little crocheting, but anything for the grandkids, right!? I love crocheting with thread. That I can handle, but when you get a bad patern, EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I've learned so much from this site and you! You do an awesome job lousy pattern or not! Hugs, Judy! PS. I just wish I could crochet as fast!