Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  18

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like
    My shades of lavender afghan-brooklyn-003-jpgMy shades of lavender afghan-brooklyn-002-jpgMy shades of lavender afghan-brooklyn-001-jpgMy shades of lavender afghan-img_20140112_153944-jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan M J View Post
    Patty I am not surprised as you talked to all of us?? and came out with a Cool-Unique idea, I like that & was wondering if it is missing ???? add a small Button in the center (could that work ??? A thought. I dont have Big buttons & with this Snow & Hubby cant drive to far. I want to get to Savers (Goodwill) Store. Your idea is so perfect. PICS PICS ??? HUGS Susan M j
    Susan and Jo, here are pictures of the washers made into buttons. I am going to put them on today. First I am going to go thru my bead box and see if there is a matching bead to put right in the center of the covered washer that is slightly bigger than the washer hole andmaybe kinda flat to sew thru to hold it tight on the coat. I am always glad when I can come up with something that I have here at home to use. Love , Patty

PS I think I goofed I don't see my pictures so I will try again.

It was a struggle but I finally got them on here I think and was able to add another previously posted pic of the coat they will go on. Now I am going to look at the beads!
    Last edited by redhead; 01-17-2014 at 08:58 AM.

2. Likes dancingbaehr, Lynda Fey liked this post