Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  28
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dress is absolutely Adorable. So if you made one for Yourself that would be "cute" Susan MJ

Post Thanks / Like

Here she is in her new dress!!! Isn't she a little doll? I just love her so much!

This is Adalyn DeLaura and she lives in Scottsdale, Arizona. Isn't she cute in this dress?
    A Christmas Dress for My Cousin's Granddaughter-adalyn-dress-christmas-eve-2013-oregon-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan, now why on earth would I make one for myself? I would never ever fit in that size of dress......silly you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahha
    Love, Betty Lynn

Post Thanks / Like
    Adalyn's dress sure is the right size. Perfect! So sweet! Thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the compliments GrammaJoe! It's appreciated!! Betty Lynn

Post Thanks / Like
    Adalyn is absolutely adorable! She looks very pretty in her new beautiful Christmas Dress! Did you use a pattern or did you design this beautiful dress yourself? Thank you for sharing!

7. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there determined to crochet!!! I had a pattern that I bought. Thanks for the compliments and I agree she is adorable!!! Where do you live in AZ? I used to live there back in the mid to late 90s. Just curious. I lived in Mesa and then in Phoenix and worked at a hospital on 19th Avenue in Phoenix. That adorable little Adalyn lives in Scottsdale (I think) and so do a few more of my relatives. Anyways if you'd like the pattern just ask. Betty Lynn
    Quote Originally Posted by determined_to-crochet View Post
    Adalyn is absolutely adorable! She looks very pretty in her new beautiful Christmas Dress! Did you use a pattern or did you design this beautiful dress yourself? Thank you for sharing!

9. Likes dancingbaehr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice1953 View Post
    Hi there determined to crochet!!! I had a pattern that I bought. Thanks for the compliments and I agree she is adorable!!! Where do you live in AZ? I used to live there back in the mid to late 90s. Just curious. I lived in Mesa and then in Phoenix and worked at a hospital on 19th Avenue in Phoenix. That adorable little Adalyn lives in Scottsdale (I think) and so do a few more of my relatives. Anyways if you'd like the pattern just ask. Betty Lynn

Hi Betty Lynn! You are most welcome! I live in a rural town called Cochise. It is near the Dragoon Mountains about 75 miles SE of Tucson. I would really appreciate the pattern scource as I would luv to make this dress for our granddaughter! Again, your work is outstanding!

11. Likes dancingbaehr, blueeyes68 liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice1953 View Post
    Hi Betty Lynn,

We will be in Mesa, visiting my Husband's cousin, sometime in March. We drive out there every year. I love it out there, although I've never been there in the heat of the summer. I may not like it so much then!
    Hugs, Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    How cute!!! Makes me wish I had a one girl instead of all these boys.