Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Lovely work. Everyone should be happy with their gifts. Are you going to take a break for now or do you have more ongoing projects?

Post Thanks / Like
    Your afghans are very nice. I just finished one yesterday for my DH in camo. He is pretty tall so it is pretty long but he likes it so that is all that counts

Post Thanks / Like

Yarn and Patterns

Here are links to them all:
    Eve - using Red Heart Super Soft: Cabled and Shell Throw Crochet Pattern | Red Heart
    Matt - using Vanna's Choice: This is a pattern named Guernsey from 'Toes Up Afghan'.
    David - using Caron Simply Soft: Cozy "Man-ghan" | Yarn | Free Knitting Patterns | Crochet Patterns | Yarnspirations
    Mom - using Caron One Pound: Summer Mist Throw | Yarn | Free Knitting Patterns | Crochet Patterns | Yarnspirations
    Krista - using Lion Brand Hometown: Big Waves Throw from http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sour...ochet-projects

I'm so happy you like them!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WabashWoman View Post
    Lovely work. Everyone should be happy with their gifts. Are you going to take a break for now or do you have more ongoing projects?
    Let's see..... I'm working on 2 sweaters, helmet hats for one son and two grandsons for Christmas, a charity scarf............... Too many cool things to make and not enough time!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AudreyL View Post
    Your afghans are very nice. I just finished one yesterday for my DH in camo. He is pretty tall so it is pretty long but he likes it so that is all that counts
    Audrey - Matt, David and Eve's afghans are much longer than the patterns. It is so annoying to pull up an afghan and have either my shoulders or toes hanging out! Krista's is fairly short because she is in a wheelchair. Mom's is the pattern size called for - longer would have made it too heavy for her.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Katatonic View Post
    Hi, I love your blankets but the last one pictured is one I would love the pattern for. Can you tell me where you found it? It looks like it can handle a thick yarn and I have some in my stash. Thank you, Kathy
    Kathy - I posted all the afghan yarns and pattern links. Working with the think yarn was really easy and fun!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiana View Post
    Donna: If it's at all possible would you share the link to the afghan with the lavendar/purple (marked Mom Afghan) and the one marked Krista to the right of the Mom afghan. You do excellent work!
    Fabiana - I posted all the yarns and pattern links. Enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice Work Donna