Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

My progress since breaking my wrist...

I will try to post a picture of a couple of phone holders made of plastic canvas since I broke my wrist. one of them just holds my phone and stylus and pencil when I am moving around in the house and don't want to miss a phone call by forgetting to take the phone with me to another room. It will be ok to take with me to the store also because the phone itself has a little phone cover on it that wil hold your debit card , drivers license , etc. Just put it on my shoulder and go to the store! I don't have to carry a big bag and I have both hands free to do what I want. The other one is a little fatter. it has 2 compartments in it for maybe your appointment book or notes, grocery list or small ring notebook or something that that fits into the second compartment that you want to take along with you. The first one is the one with the red on it and the bigger one is the second one not so brightly colored. You can see by the pictures , they are small because the phone is inside one of them and you can see a small 2-year calendar sticking out the top of the fatter one. I carry that calendar with all my Dr apptmts in it. I hope you all like them and will tell me what you think of my work. My progress since breaking my wrist...-img_20161012_202336-jpg I wish I had taken a picture with them sitting upright so you could see in the inside of them. I cannot figure out how to add pictures into my gallery on this computer again. Love ya all, redhead/Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 11-13-2016 at 11:04 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    They look pretty to me. Very nice job. How is your wrist doing. Are you still getting better, little by little at least? You are on my prayer list. I know it's been a long haul but hang in there, it will get better and better.
    Myra

3. Thanks redhead thanked for this post