Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  39
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    I am interested but too many irons in the fire right now. I am wondering what stitch should we use? everyone using the same or different one? I may try to work one in if I can find the time. I still have one major project to finish. redhead/Patty
    Everyone can use their own pattern as long as the colors are right. I am using only sc throughout the afghan. If you look at the first post on page 2 by Beatrice, she has a lovely pattern going. It is just whatever pattern you decide you like working with the best and wouldn't be very stressful etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Updated photo of my throw. I am now working on the border. How is everyone else's projects coming along?

3. Likes teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Rogue Hobbies, I am trying to keep my head above water.. I'm working on chemo caps, preemie hats, afghan squares and my bolero .. They are all moving along.. I do one for a while then move on to the next and then go back ... LOL Teresa

5. Likes Rogue Hobbies liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I forgot, I am also doing a test pattern for a cowl/scarf...(age, lol) Teresa

7. Likes Rogue Hobbies liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The red, brown, yellow, black and white throw

Hi, So are u still doing this project and can we still join in? I would love too, I have always wanted to do something like this with others. I think it would be tonz of fun

9. Likes Rogue Hobbies liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My lapghan is completed at approximately 40x50 inches! How is everyone else doing on your project for this? =D I can't wait to see updated pictures!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CLeighB View Post
    Hi, So are u still doing this project and can we still join in? I would love too, I have always wanted to do something like this with others. I think it would be tonz of fun
    Yes, anyone can start any time they want, I will always love seeing new projects from this idea! I just completed mine today!

Post Thanks / Like

My New Great Nephew

Who wants to do a project with me?-sawyer-brother-connor-jpgI haven't had much time for working on that particular afghan. I've been busy doing baby things for my brand new great nephew Sawyer Bennett. Born on March 18 weighing in at 7lb 1 oz and 19.75 in long. He is one heck of a doll. Here's a pic of him and his older brother. I'm just in the middle of a afghan and have done a onsey, pair of shorts and t shirt and the afghan. She wasn't due til next month, or at least that's what I though. Who knows!! That means that I'm a great aunt again, but as I tell my nephew, I was always a "Great Aunt"!!!!!!!

13. Likes Rogue Hobbies, teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice1953 View Post
    Who wants to do a project with me?-sawyer-brother-connor-jpgI haven't had much time for working on that particular afghan. I've been busy doing baby things for my brand new great nephew Sawyer Bennett. Born on March 18 weighing in at 7lb 1 oz and 19.75 in long. He is one heck of a doll. Here's a pic of him and his older brother. I'm just in the middle of a afghan and have done a onsey, pair of shorts and t shirt and the afghan. She wasn't due til next month, or at least that's what I though. Who knows!! That means that I'm a great aunt again, but as I tell my nephew, I was always a "Great Aunt"!!!!!!!
    Awww, congrats! I want to see some pictures of the baby stuff too please! =D

Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Beatrice, What a beautiful set of Great Nephews you have.. Awesome, God Bless.. How sweet they are.. Teresa

16. Likes Rogue Hobbies liked this post