Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Crocheted Cheerleader doll

I am looking for a crocheted cheerleader doll that had curlyque arms and legs made with a (5 inch ???) doll and had lots of pom poms on it (at the end of the hands, feet, and around the pig tails in the hair. If anyone has a pattern or know where I could get one, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
    Attached Images Attached Images Crocheted Cheerleader doll-cheerleader-dolls-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    She is really cute! All I could find online is the actual doll to buy...

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for looking. It has been 40 years since I crocheted this doll. Made many for my 2 boys as fundraisers so they could go on their senior trips. Just started crocheting again last year after having surgery and major back problems. You would think not crocheting for 30 plus years, a person would forget how to do it but it all came back immediately. Maybe soon I will find this pattern or do like I did for the panty potholders that I made 40 years ago. I crocheted and ripped until coming up with a pattern for them.
    Again. Thank you so much. May you be blessed today.

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you find the pattern my youngest granddaughter is a cheerleader and I would like that pattern also.

Post Thanks / Like
    If I can make up a pattern, I will post on here. It may be January though, as I am really busy right now with work and other things going on.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am a patient person and I'll start looking and see if I can find anything.