Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Ms Bhaven ---- Baby Bonnet help - 2

Here are two more pictures that wouldn't fit in the other message. I still have a lot to learn. :- Hopefully, this helps and I'm able to do this for her.

Thanks, again.

Brenda
    Attached Images Attached Images Ms Bhaven ---- Baby Bonnet help - 2-bonnet-front-jpg Ms Bhaven ---- Baby Bonnet help - 2-bonnet-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Brenda the pictures came out fine now I just need to know what the directions say that you need help with you are doing good
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    There are no directions. This is a finished hat and I want to replicate. I don't even know how to start. Can you tell what stitches are being used. And do I just do a bunch of rows and then connect them in the back for the back of the bonnet? Or have you seen a bonnet pattern that looks the same as this? I feel so useless. 8-/
    Last edited by b.wieber; 09-18-2013 at 09:37 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    There are also a lot more pics under the tab "notifications" and then "attachments". For some reason, they didn't make it into this thread.
    Last edited by b.wieber; 09-18-2013 at 09:45 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Brenda unfortunately I am not the see it and I can crochet it person that my mom was. I know there are a few people on here that are that way and I hope they look at this post and I have racked my brain trying to remember who some of them are. however I did go and look and found a few bonnets that are similar to the one you posted

Free Pattern: Toot Sweet Newborn Baby Bonnet
    Handspun Thick and Thin Round Vintage Inspired Bonnet ((FREE PATTERN)) | The Crafting House
    Free easy Crochet Baby Bonnet Patterns

6. Likes b.wieber liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MsBhaven View Post
    Brenda unfortunately I am not the see it and I can crochet it person that my mom was. I know there are a few people on here that are that way and I hope they look at this post and I have racked my brain trying to remember who some of them are. however I did go and look and found a few bonnets that are similar to the one you posted

Free Pattern: Toot Sweet Newborn Baby Bonnet
    Handspun Thick and Thin Round Vintage Inspired Bonnet ((FREE PATTERN)) | The Crafting House
    Free easy Crochet Baby Bonnet Patterns
    I personally think the Toot Sweet bonnet looks remarkably like the one you want to make, B Wieber. Especially if you use the same kind of fat, chunky yarn, and then weave the same kind of fabric through like in the pictures you posted. And, does it have a floppy fabric flower on the side, too? I'll bet it will turn out just great!

MsBehaven, you did a good job of finding a look-alike. I'm like you, I have to have a pattern to start with. Sometimes I can change it up a bit as I go, but I can't just look at something and make it. I envy those who can. I also sew quite a lot, but need a pattern there also. I know people who can just cut things out without a pattern - not me, lol.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

8. Likes b.wieber liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    MsBhaven...........PERFECT!!!!!! I agree with buggainok (Annette). The Toot Sweet bonnet is absolutely perfect!!!!!! Thank you so, so, so, so very much!!!!!!!! I owe you big time!!!!!! You did a great time finding it. How did you find one that looked like that? I looked all over the place and couldn't find anything!!!! Now I can take a deep breath and relax and get down to making it. Now that I have the pattern, I can probably (hopefully) finish it by tomorrow. Wish me luck. I'll send a pick (if I can remember how) when I'm done. You are a blessing!!!! Thank you! <3 <3 <3

Post Thanks / Like
    ALways happy to help when and where I can

I just searched free crocheted baby bonnet patterns clicked images looking for a picture of it and found the ones that looked the closest to it

HAppy crocheting
    Last edited by MsBhaven; 09-18-2013 at 04:11 PM.

11. Likes buggainok, b.wieber liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Two tries

Here is one that I finished without the lace (that makes the bonnet so cute) and one that I'm starting that has more of a lacy, lighter feel. Now I wish I could knit. But there is no way I'm starting another addiction!! ;-)
    Attached Images Attached Images Ms Bhaven ---- Baby Bonnet help - 2-bonnet-chunky-jpg Ms Bhaven ---- Baby Bonnet help - 2-bonnet-lacey-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by b.wieber View Post
    Here is one that I finished without the lace (that makes the bonnet so cute) and one that I'm starting that has more of a lacy, lighter feel. Now I wish I could knit. But there is no way I'm starting another addiction!! ;-)
    They are both cute, but I think the first one looks the most like the sample you posted. Good job!
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama