Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  17
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty Gardener View Post
    I have a pattern for a towel holder using a metal ring that is crocheted around.

Towel Holder | Crafty Gardener
    Very nice, Linda. Thanks for posting. The metal ring would make the holder very sturdy, too.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    If any of the members would like to be a part of the RAOK project that we do on here please message me and I will add your name to the list of people who want to uplift our members when they need a lift. On the other hand if people would also ley me know your email and home addresses it would make it easier to surprise you with a RAOK. There is no secret way I find these addresses so if you would like to receive a RAOK I need your addresses. There have been posts where we have answered 10 questions about ourselves and this post has helped me find out what you like or collect and I can tell the person sending a RAOK some idea of what would be appreciated. I'm going to go see if I can find that post and bump it up for the newer members to see and for some of the older ones to participate in now.

3. Likes b.wieber liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Love the pattern gal, just would enjoy having in a pdf so I can keep it for future reference. Thanks tho. I spoze I could retype it?
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaddy View Post
    Love the pattern gal, just would enjoy having in a pdf so I can keep it for future reference. Thanks tho. I spoze I could retype it?
    Shaddy, I just copy and paste things like that. Put it in a word document and then you can save it or print it when you want.
    Annette

Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    Tried that, the site won't let me, thanks tho, that is also what I do. Says PDF coming, but nothing to see.
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Tried that, the site won't let me, thanks tho, that is also what I do. Says PDF coming, but nothing to see.
    Oops, I just tried also and I see what you mean.
    Annette

Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    I will eventually get around to putting it into a pdf format. Right now I'm doing a huge overhaul of my site and I can only do one thing at a time. I've been converting the most popular patterns and recipes over but it all takes time. I'll let you know when it is done.
    Linda aka Crafty Gardener

9. Likes buggainok liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cheated a bit here Shaddy and put the pattern onto a recipe card format that I've just found and been using to convert my recipes. I don't think it is meant for patterns but it will do for now till I get around to the pdf. You just need to click the print button and you will get the pattern. Unfortunately it isn't saveable in this format unless you join the recipe site.

I'll leave it up for a few days. Just let me know if you have printed it and if it comes out okay.

Hope this format helps you out till the pdf is created.

Just leave me a quick comment on the post when you have printed it.
    http://www.craftygardener.ca/towel-holder/
    Linda aka Crafty Gardener

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty Gardener View Post
    I cheated a bit here Shaddy and put the pattern onto a recipe card format that I've just found and been using to convert my recipes. I don't think it is meant for patterns but it will do for now till I get around to the pdf. You just need to click the print button and you will get the pattern. Unfortunately it isn't saveable in this format unless you join the recipe site.

I'll leave it up for a few days. Just let me know if you have printed it and if it comes out okay.

Hope this format helps you out till the pdf is created.

Just leave me a quick comment on the post when you have printed it.
    Towel Holder | Crafty Gardener
    That's so nice of you, Linda. I don't have a blog, but my daughter does, so I have some idea of the time it takes to keep one up. I admire anyone who gives so freely of their time and energy to post all these great things for others. You are appreciated!
    Annette

Dalai Lama

12. Likes Crafty Gardener liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Linda, I just printed the pattern from the recipe card format. It printed just fine. All I had to do was click print. Thank you.
    Annette

Dalai Lama

14. Likes Crafty Gardener liked this post