Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: A newbie...

Post Thanks / Like

Smile A newbie...

Hello and good morning everyone. I have been knitting since Christmas 1995 (self taught as I'm a leftie) and been crocheting since I was 14. Most of what I make goes out the door as a gift or for charity. I have a stash of yarn, my needles and hooks.. some patterns. I am trying to find a pattern of a heart shaped afghan, done in one solid piece, not pieced together. If anyone has one they care to share please I would be greatly appreciative..or if you know where I can find one online please share the website with me... please...
    Thank you and have a blessed day.

2. Likes Anaisa, Gmoni liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the forums! I have been searching. I have found pictures of large heart afghans, but there is not a pattern on sites. I will keep looking and other members may also have some ideas.

If you can find a heart pattern you like and you are good at increasing the pattern, this may be an option as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is a link to a free pattern that is cute, but I am not sure how large you can make it. Also, it uses a diagram and there is a video to watch on how to make this. Not sure if this will help you or not?

Crochet Geek - Free Instructions and Patterns: Easy Crochet Heart

Post Thanks / Like
    Howide, and welcome fellow lefty crocheter....happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi craftn56 and welcome to CT. I am also a lefty. A righthanded high school student of mine taught me to crochet and knit in 1969-70. She taught me righthanded so I crochet righthanded!!!!! I am 65, retired and have 4 grandchildren. I mostly make baby blankets and full afghans for Project Linus. Since I broke my hip in August 2012, this has become an addiction!!! Again nice to have you here! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you. I used to crochet doilies, that was when I had good eyesight, lol! My sweet Mother was my teacher, poor thing had fits with me in trying to teach me..lol! Now when I work with yarn it takes me back to those sweet times......

Have a blessed day!

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara good morning and thank you. I guess I will get to searching for a heart pattern that I can add too.. never know til you try.. right? Thank you again..

Have a blessed day!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you.

Have a blessed day!

11. Likes Anaisa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Shirley thank you. I got hurt on the job in 2011 so I keep my days and hands busy with my yarn stash. I have cd's with lots of patterns and 3 thumb drives full of patterns. I learned after Katrina to make my patterns easier to take with me.

Have a blessed day!