Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Pattern Request

Post Thanks / Like

Pattern Request

Hello! I am looking for a pattern for this, diy-crochet-baby-booties-ugg-style. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you!

2. Thanks Helens70 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    PaigesUggStyleBabyBooties3-6mo.size.pdfhere ya go freebies all around, but ugg booties for sure.

I dont know if the pdf came thru or not, this site is so complicated for adding attachments, if you don't get something let me know, have a couple more, too large to send here, will send privately for ya.
    shaddy
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaddy View Post
    PaigesUggStyleBabyBooties3-6mo.size.pdfhere ya go freebies all around, but ugg booties for sure.

I dont know if the pdf came thru or not, this site is so complicated for adding attachments, if you don't get something let me know, have a couple more, too large to send here, will send privately for ya.
    shaddy
    The pdf file is attached to your post. I was able to retrieve it.

Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Hello

I am a crochet designer. I have designed many baby items. Dresses, sweater sets, afghans.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,I just picked up a scane RedHeart Boutique unforgettable yarn just to see if I like it. Does anyone know where I can find a pattern I can use. Like a cowl or scarf. Would be helpful. Thanks , Carolyn

Post Thanks / Like
    go to the Red heart yarn site, and see what they have to offer in free patterns. You may have to register, but there will be lots to choose from, or go to Ravelry and see what is available there as well. Again, you will have to register. Good luck in your quest, there is much out there to find what you might like.
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like

Helen

I am so happy to be part of your crochet community. I'm sort of a beginner, but have been crocheting easier items for a few years. I know I will learn a lot from other members and will have questions related to crocheting. I will have to learn as I go along, but I have a question for a couple of future things I'm working on. One is how do I make holes in a terry cloth dish towel to add crochet stitches on; Also, I am working on kitchen panels for my window and hopefully, someone can help me with a border stitch on the bottom which would be easy, but attractive. Thanks so much.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Shaddy

Thanks so much Shaddy for your help. I did find a couple I am pleased with.I took me a while because I am not that good with computers. Thanks again and have a wonderful week.
    Carolyn
    From Montana

Post Thanks / Like
    Shaddy, I am very confused on here. I received an e-mail that said I had a reply for my request, which was baby booties, but it was not what I requested. Sorry, someone was confused about my response. I was requesting a border of some type for a panel curtain which I am making. Also, I wanted to know how to make the holes in a terry kitchen towel, so that I can crochet the top part of it. Thanks, any way.

Helen

Post Thanks / Like
    i got an email said you sent me a pattern return request. I cant find anything Where do i look?