Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pam, I'm so glad you found it and like the pattern. I'm sure she will like it also. I am still working on the ones (3) for my sister. Got sidetracked a little. I got the Shamrock Doily done for Susan MJ & sent out. Then I found a cute little beach coverup to make for my granddaughter. I have till Christmas to get all the doily's done for my sis. LOL Time is going by fast!

Post Thanks / Like
    Uh oh, another trip to string store. My husband calls number #10 thread, worsted yarn, and if I was crocheting with with rope, he still call it all string. So off to Hobby Lobby for some "string" -lol.
    Something to start after I finish the project I am working for Faye's 127 yard sale.

Thanks again for posting the pattern.
    Pam

3. Likes Dustygirl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have any of you tried to make this Angel Doily? Either I am missing something or the pattern is not quite right. The center is not large enough for the 10 angels it says to make. I have been trying to figure it out. I did find a few mistakes in the pattern, which could have been typo errors. So, I have decided to make my own adjustments to make it work. Time is getting real short to get this done.
    Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.

Post Thanks / Like
    Could you tell me what publication this pattern is in? I can't tell the name except for Annie's. I would also like the month/year and issue number. Thank you.

ETA: I found it!
    Last edited by AuntyM; 12-24-2016 at 03:30 PM.

6. Likes Dustygirl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you click on 'view' on the top of the page you can zoom in or out. You probably will have to zoom in a few times so you can read the pattern.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you much for this post. I tried to put it on my word pad, it didn't work. Saved it as an image, and it seems to have worked just fine. ( have to save each picture separate) Will print it out to make sure I have started saving the Crinoline Ladies free, patterns, and am making one now. Made a couple doilies for my D-I-L for Christmas, she loved them, and she and my son were quite impressed with my 'talent' ha ha it was fun. The one with the owls, put together with the rails, was her favorite. I found that pattern in Portugese, and used Googel to translate. So cute.

Post Thanks / Like
    I copied it to word and changed the orientation to landscape and enlarged it by pulling the corners until it reach page margin. It is a little fuzzy but think I can read it.
    Thanks so much for sharing this pattern. I like anything with angels.
    deneville

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad you were able to figure it out. I'm sorry it's such a poor picture. It is a pretty pattern when done. Enjoy!!!
    Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.