Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

XO or Kisses and Hugs

I want to make my daughter a sweater with XO on it. Hmm last week my power went out just before I could save it. I would appreciate any assistance. I have spent three days on google searching for this specific off white colored sweater. Sorry, this would be a ladies XL size.
    Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    Find a sweater pattern for your daughter, then find an OX or XO, whatever,go to the graph site make a graph, and go to town. I am pretty sure that would be the simplest way to go about it.
    Get the letters somewhere on your computer, go to the graph site, and take it from there.

// knitPro web app

graph site makes a graph FREE, and you are good to go. Luck with your project.
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    go to history on your computer..it has a list of places you been on it. it is on top of the page..you should find the site there if you haven't deleted history..

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks folks. Not in history. I did find a graph for XO cable and it might be my last resort.

Post Thanks / Like
    if you can make the sweater without the exact pattern I have the pattern for the XO on my picturetrail blog under hugs and kisses my screen name is crochet4u here is the link to it PictureTrail
    crocheting my life away for kids & charity

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.cascadeyarns.com/patterns...issesCardi.pdf this is another link for the sweater in children size
    crocheting my life away for kids & charity

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you - please let us know if you need more help than has already been given!