Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking for a Frog pattern

I know that there have been lots animal pattern on the forum and I did search..but figured I ask here

What I am looking for is a frog pattern for a animal...The little girl that I want to make it for is almost 6. Her birthday is next month and I would so like to do a stuffed frog for her. I am now looking for hat patterns for froggies too. Lexie is a little doll she is my son's gal daughter..and if all goes well she will be officially my grand daughter too. I say officially because I have already adopted her in my heart..♥♥♥ I really would love to make her a frog as that is her favorite thing right now..besides maybe her leapster..lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning Red heart has a real cute bed pillow that is a frog. Im going to make after some hats.
    Being so. Fla. Im only using a single strand. Let me know if you like it. If you go waaaaay back there is a patteren for small frogs also.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks..I will check it out tonight..I am just checking a few threads now..and I have to go get ready to take my dd to the doctors again..got my fingers crossed that we don't end up back in the hospital..oh my..see ya later..and thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like
    i have a pattern for a frog back pack, let me know if you want it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks..I will be on messenger tonight..kk

Post Thanks / Like
    ok, your welcome

Post Thanks / Like
    mindnsoul: Happy Frog Free Pattern About 6inches tall. I have made a bunch of these. Cute! There is one I have pending to do. Free on Ravelry is one called - Amigaurumi by Erika Hughes. Looks really nice and I think it might be a little bigger. I made the Crochet Little Princess & Frog on the redheart site too. Made crowns for each of them for one valentine day for two grandkids. There is also a Crocheted Frog Treasure Pocket (for gathering rock and other little treasures while out and about) http:Crocheted Frog Treasure Pocket Hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    And here is another thread with some options:

http://crochettalk.com/pattern-reque...og-patten.html

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks everyone..I think I have one now..but I am still looking for a hat frog pattern that would fit a 6 year old.