Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

bed dolls patterns

hello i am use on here i have been looking for the pineapple bed doll patterns if any one have i would love to have the patter ty

Post Thanks / Like
    i love to make barbie clothes with thread, i don't know if that is what you are looking for or not. gidge makes beautiful dresses for barbie, i tried going to her site but i think she closed it down. so i usually go to "myHq crochet poets pattern collection" 2nd column from the left, under toys, about halfway down. usually angel beatrice or just about anything angel with a name is a dress by gidge, their easy to make an beautiful when done. i wish i knew how to get them from my camera to the computer to this site. i'm not very good at the computer, so i don't know how to cut an paste an stuff llike that. anyway the names i have are
    pineapple fantasy, pineapple swirls( made about 6 of those) an pineapples for gillian. the more you look the more you will find. i have a 3" binder full of barbie clothes. i also have lots of granddaughters. lol anyways i hope this helps. good luck!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    me again.... i also sewed sequins down the outside of the pineapple to show it off more. takes time, but worth it an so pretty when done. tiny beads also make a pretty addition, i usually crochet those on. easier than sewing, the arthritis won't let me do the real tiny things. can't sew on snaps, so i make tiny loops an on the other side of the outfit i sew a small bead to use as buttons. the beads are easier because once its on the thread your pretty much done. this is a really good site because there are so many patterns, some you can't get to, but you'll always find something interesting.