Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Man's Fedora

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Man's Fedora

Does anyone know where I can find a pattern for a crocheted man's fedora hat? My husband is a hat wearer and I would love to make him a hat he can wear for dress. You guys are great and I appreciate any help you can give. God bless you all!

Post Thanks / Like
    Try googling free pattern for fedora and see what you get.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the suggestion but all I came up with was a bunch of dead links and one vintage pattern for a fee.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm, ok I'll start the quest but the rest of you look too!! More eyes are better!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, went to every site that I could find and couldn't find a man's hat fedora pattern. It occurred to me that I bought a pattern for a crushable hat that has a brim. It made a rather large hat for a woman and with a little adjustment it might work for a man. I tried to get a picture but it is copyrighted and wouldn't let me copy the picture. If I had one of the hats I would take a picture but they are gone. Don't know what else to suggest.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am having a hard time finding one specific for a man. Here are a few things that I found that may be helpful in getting one started:

This shows women's hats, but I don't see why you couldnt make it for a man.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is also a pattern on Ravelry to buy:

Ravelry: Fedora Hat Crochet Pattern pattern by Rebecca Rodriguez

Post Thanks / Like
    I love it!! I do not wear hats but would wear that! Can't pay five dollars.

Post Thanks / Like
    I went tho the site of the Fedora hat pattern and was ready to buy it because it is what I am looking for but......when I read her comments regarding use of her patterns. I fully understand her requirements regarding the sell of her written pattern but she wants to dictate what you do with the items you make from that pattern. No thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you find out what the terms were? Why do these people feel that they can dictate what you do with a pattern you bought? I know they have the copyright to the pattern and you can't sell the pattern but dictating how you sell seems too much. Mabye if I wrote a pattern and sold it I would understand better. I guess I have a giving heart and I would want to share with the world.