Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Pillow cover

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Pillow cover

[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][/FONT Good Morning group, I would like to crochet a couple of pretty colored patterns for some bed size pillows I keep on my couch for a nap now and then. I have been looking for a fairly easy pattern to do this. I am sure I could make one up, but thought maybe someone the forum would have an idea for me. I could adapt a pattern for something else. like a shawl and make two and join them. Any ideas for me. I appreciate the help. I have had a hard time getting signed in, but think maybe now, I am able to get on the site. Nice to be with you all. Thanks so much for any ideas you might have for me. ShirleyJoanne

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have any ideas right now, but FYI I hard a hard time signing in too. This has never happened to me before. Welcome. Lawana

3. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    When I first joined I had problems too. Luckily, Our Supergirl Barbara came to my rescue!She is awesome!!

I love your idea! Once I get my bathroom crocheting finished, I will be working on my bedroom. Unless I find a second hand table and some chairs. Then I'll want to make placemats and napkins!

Can't wait to see what you end up with! What colours are you wanting to work with?

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you seen these?

Crochet Pattern Central - Free Pillow Crochet Pattern Link Directory

How to Crochet Pillow Covers | eHow.com

Over 100 Free Crocheted Pillow Patterns at AllCrafts.net - Free Crafts Network

Granny Gee's Crocheted Pillow Cover | FaveCrafts.com

My first thought of making a pillow cover from something else, is to use a granny square pattern and make it as large as you need to cover your pillow front and back and tye them together.

6. Likes Magnolia Blossom, Trenarah, mb1031 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I had problems signing in last night and just now. But now I'm here.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like to find a stitch I enjoy crocheting and go from there. My favorite is the basketweave.