Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  34
Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    That scarf is beautiful If you find the pattern, will you let us know where you found it,please? I am making scarves for gifts for this coming Christmas and would love to have this pattern. Thanks, Lawana

2. Likes Teri liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Gals, I have found over the years, it pays to be aggressive if you want something bad enuf, you have to pursue the pattern.
    I am hoping things will work out for ya, and do let us know if you are successful, I love it when a plan comes together!
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    I came across this pattern on pintrest and followed it to Craftsy where the pattern is no longer available. Does anyone know where I can get this pattern? I am in love with this scarf!

Attachment 2942
    That is just absolutely beautiful. I would love that pattern too! Maybe we can find it if we keep searching. XOXOXO!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been driving myself crazy trying to locate this pattern. I even contacted craftsy.com where the pattern came from and was discontinued and told them that I so terribly wanted this pattern and if there was something that they could do for me. Then I contacted the site-" love " something or other(correct name in a previous post) and asked her also for the pattern. Let's see where this goes!
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Sure will......believe me, if I can locate this scarf EVERYBODY will know:-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Teri, sounds to me as tho you are like a pit bull now, once you get bitten by the" wanting that pattern bug", nuthin is gonna stop you, and I am glad, you know, nothing ventured, nothing gained, and it never hurts to ask.
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

8. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup, Shaddy, you are sooo right...I am on a "quest" to get that pattern! Any ideas that I may have missed to get it please tell me :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    I found a pattern very similiar to your. It is on Annie's Catalog - Crochet, Knitting, Quilting, Sewing, Card making, Beading & Crafts then click on crochet-accessories patterns-scarves
    then it is Ruffles and Lace Eyelet Foundation Accessories pattern Pack $8.95 PDF download only
    annies crafts
    I'm going to keep looking for a scarf pattern. I have a lovely rose pattern. I am 'old' and don't shop on line, but I would gladly hand someone in person $10 for this pattern.

Post Thanks / Like
    That pattern is pretty but nothing like the one we are looking for. I added it to my cart but I'm not sure if I will get it. Teri, keep looking, please!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes! Please don't stop looking.