Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Betty Boop

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Betty Boop

I am looking for a Betty Boop doll pattern to crochet. At the very least a crochet pattern for a 'mature' doll may be of help. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

3. Likes GrammaJoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Barbara. I have seen this one also. I am looking for something like an amigurimi (sp?) doll that I can add clothing etc. on. I saw one on another site but no pattern :-(

Post Thanks / Like
    Every time I see Betty Boop I think of my sister! Her name was Betty and her nickname was Betty Boop! I see someone has found you a pattern already . See how helpful we can be ! I have a Betty Boop steering wheel cover and some other accessories for my car. I have a sun shield and the first and only time I used it some guy at church kinda poked fun at me for using it on the church parking lot.( she is holding her skirt down like Marilyn Monroe did. He really was just teasing me tho. He is a good friend, he and his wife. I've known them since their kids were real tiny. Now they're all married and children of their own.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Red. I have sent an email to the person on Ebay to make sure this is the pattern I am looking for. I want to make this for a very dear friend. And yes! Everyone here is always so helpful :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    That one on Craftster does look the ticket.
    Last edited by GrammaJoe; 01-21-2013 at 01:38 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Allison Hoffman has a Wonder Women Doll you Might use as a starting point? She is on Ravelry and has blog called Crafty Is Cool.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks GrandmaJoe. I will take a look at it while waiting for the Betty Boop to arrive in the mail. Have run into another problem while trying to make some cowboy booties but will ask about it later :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW! That is one incredible crochet designer! After I finish the half dozen projects I have going now I will have to download some of her patterns. Thanks again, GrandmaJoe!

11. Likes GrammaJoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Do you have a web address for Craftster? I tried Craftster.com but that did not work. Thanks in advance for your help.http://crochettalk.com/images/smilies/smile.png
    Last edited by Leslie Ayres; 01-24-2013 at 03:43 PM. Reason: miss spell