Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Betty Boop

Post Thanks / Like
    GrammaJoe do you have the web address for Craftster? I tried just craftster.com but came up empty. Thanks in advance for you help.

Post Thanks / Like
    All I every do is write craftster and google it. I will have a look right now though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Leslie - Ok when I searched (Bing) It comes up Crafters.org. When you get there click on community (yellow ribbon going across) then click on crochet.
    Last edited by GrammaJoe; 01-24-2013 at 04:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Crochetville is down this week as they are "moving". After they get back up we can check their pattern library. Who knows, might get lucky.

Post Thanks / Like
    Got the Betty Boop pattern and have started working on it. Other than the embroidery (which I am awful at) it seems like a fairly easy pattern to follow. As I am working on multiple projects right now it may be a couple of weeks in the making. When done I will do my best to get it posted along with the walking stick I am making! Hubby wants me to start painting the inside of the house...UGH! Hope everyone is staying safe and warm right now as it is awful here in Nebraska.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know what this Betty Boop looks like, but I got my free Batman pattern from - Home - and they list a Betty Boop doll.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is a pattern for a blanket with Betty Boop on it and it is going to be a large project if I ever get it started. Just in thinking stage right now gathering information on technique and such. Like how to make it look the same on both sides, etc. But thanks for comment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the info Janice. I will try contacting the company. Need to run to Walmart tomorrow for some thread and felt to finish up Betty. Also trying to figure out what to use for her shoes as it calls for 8x8 vinyl :-(

Post Thanks / Like
    I have seen the blanket Leslie....it is too advanced for me at this time so best of luck with it.

Post Thanks / Like
    It may be to advanced for me too just not sure yet. I hope I can do it though I had to pay $6 for that pattern. LOL