Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

Help with Knit Christmas Tree Skirt

Kaye gave me the pattern for a Bernat Christmas Tree skirt that is knit with Bernat Boa Holiday Yarn. This is a free handout that she got at Walmart. I am desperate! She bought the yarn and needles and now I lost the pattern.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Faye,

I hope that you find your pattern. It was a Bernat flyer she found at Wal-Mart? I have some flyers that I have picked up - I will have to look at what I have. Then, when the physical patterns come back to me...I can look in there as well from the exchange group.

Post Thanks / Like
    Can you call your local Walmart and see if they still have it in the stores? Do you remember the name of the pattern? I do this when I have misplaced something, I retrace my steps but you prolly already did that.

Post Thanks / Like
    I FOUND IT!!!! IT WAS IN MY PURSE WHICH I LOOKED THROUGH SEVERAL TIMES AND KAYE ONCE. HO DO THESE THINGS HAPPEN TO ME????? Thanks

5. Likes Barbara G., Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you found it!! I have the same problem a sure my purse eats the things I need lol

Post Thanks / Like

Same problem!!

Omg I cannot believe I found this topic! I am looking for the same pattern flyer. My sister gave it to me from Walmart. She asked me to give it a try and I think it got thrown out with Christmas trash!! I am so upset I have been looking for this pattern online for days. Could you please share with me??