Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  13
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

cathedral rose afghan pattern

I have been tryin to find this pattern annies attic has it to buy i was just hoping someone might have it. I would greatly appreciate it

2. Likes janie mae liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amanda,
    Do you have to do Cathedral Rose? I have several, like probably a dozen different rose ahgfan patterns. Is this one special or have a special memory attached? Just wondering.
    Hugs, Jane

Post Thanks / Like
    cathedral rose afghan pattern-cathedralrose-jpgI can't believe how hard it is to attach a picture to this group. Too many steps, and takes far too long, I did once before, and had good luck, now, can't manage it, must be a problem somewhere with me?
    Wanted to show the gal this pattern picture, not regular rose patterned ghan.
    Shaddy
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

5. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Shaddy what I see that is beautiful! Janie it doesn't have any signifigance it is just very elegant and beautiful when I saw it a couple of years ago it just caught my eye. It is kinda like the stained glass but not done in squares I haven't attempted granny squares yet. I really would like to attempt granny squares eventually. You all have been so helpful I really appreciate it! I can't explain why those 2 blankets they just look extravagante and beautiful. The 6 pointed star I thought would look cool for my son with his DALLAS COWBOYS colors for him and his brand new baby. I don't know why with the cathedral rose, when I saw it a couple years ago, like I said it caught my eyes.

7. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I can understand that. There pretty ones like that you can not get out of your head. It is like they call you & say "Remember me, you said you were gonna make me." I've got 2 patterns like that I bought purely to challenge myself. Others I make for fun. Good luck loohimg.
    Hugs, Jane

Post Thanks / Like
    You took the words out of my mouth. I love a good challenge. I found a few star afghans that are close. The cathedral rose there are some that are close. I may have to play around with a couple of different patterns I can play with. Thanks, your friend Manda!

10. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You know, as long as I have collected patterns, and thats been a long time, there are some that catch your eye, and others, well are just plain forgetable. These 2 ghans are not in the last group, gorgeous to say the least, and the right colors really pop.
    Much success!!!!!!!!!
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

12. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Manda,
    Any luck with the Cathedral Rose? You may have to "bite the bullet" & buy the pattern. I had hoped after Shaddy put the picture on here that someone might realize they had the pattern. It really is beautiful.
    Hugs, Jane

Post Thanks / Like
    Shaddy,
    You are right about posting the pictures. It does seem difficult. I have my hubby help me & he gets extremely frustrated every time. I don't know if it is our equiptment or the process.
    Hugs, Jane

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry you ladies are having problems with attaching pictures. To some of us, it is pretty easy. It does however take a couple of steps to do it. This is however one of the best forum software programs around to use...it is top of the line, but obviously not perfect.

16. Likes amanda, janie mae liked this post