Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  13
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    my blog has a tutorail for post pictures here in a different way..

Anne's Tutorial's for Helping Others

Hoping I can help..I would love to see that pattern also..

2. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I just don't want to push wrong button and delete something by accident! I have learned more on computers but still have my hubby help really don't want to lose something important on computer.

4. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amanda, it really is hard to lose something on the computer, just remember to hit save and you will be fine. You might "misplace" it, but lose it not to easy to do. What I do is make a copy of something that I want to play with, that way I always have the original if I mess up too bad! As for the pics, they are always there -- unless you hit the delete Done that, been there. Just think of it as crocheting or some of your other hobbies. Practice and it will come naturally! And of course .. Learn and Have fun!!!

6. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I forgot to save the picture or someone deleted it by accident! I might have more pictures on my camera i'll look later or just take another picture she wears them all the time I made her 3 or 4 different colors

8. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know I love mine! Left mine up to my moms and need to make another! The pic may still be in the computer somewhere, I am always misplacing my pics, not I started using photobucket and leave them private, plus they are easy to get to for me either from my phone or computer. Have a good day!

just thought of something, did you try posting it here? If so it should be in your files here!

10. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    The picture was taken on my cell phone and right now i have the only cell phone so everyone in house uses it. I think i forgot to save on phone, my other phone automaticaly saved all pictures this one you have to push save button. If something can't really happen with a computer like being lost or broken just call me cuz i can do it LOL!

12. Likes janie mae liked this post