Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  45
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

Question Wedding Ring Crocheted Pattern

My granddaughter is getting married withiin a year, and I want to crochet an afghan as a wedding gift that, as closely as possible, looks like the "wedding ring" quit pattern. Does anybody have such a pattern, or is there anyone out there who can design such a thing? I have never tried making any crochet designs and wouldn't even know how to start! I sure hope somebody can help me. Thanks. I really enjoy talking with all of you.

2. Likes janie mae liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patsg
    I have seen a fan, a log cabin, a nine patch, and a couple more. I'm not sure if I've seen a double wedding ring. You must crochet very well if you're brave enough to attempt this one. I'll try to look for it and if Sarah sees this post and realizes you're looking, she will look. She is very good at finding patterns. I will let you know if I find it.

Jane

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi I found this one it looks similar to one I had seen in one of the crochet magazines...

WT1647 Wedding Ring Quilt

5. Likes Val, chefmomster2, janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh oh I have this one...coatsandclark.com designe by kathleen sams WT1647 wedding ring quilt....level: experienced. Please let us see once you've finished...I loved this pattern but saving it for a raining day....

7. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was looking at making it... But wow so much work.. It will have to wait a bit I think lol

9. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember seeing this one now. You know it might be pretty to use all different colors for the rings instead of just the two colors like they are using. Of course, your colors would need to look nice together, but it would look more like a "scrappy" quilt that way. Or you could use two other colors instead of their greens.
    I have a pattern called "Lover's Lace" that I like to make for wedding and shower gifts. It's kind of Victorian looking and romantic. If you need the pattern, let me know.

11. Likes Anaisa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

13. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Janie mae I would like to have that pattern if you don't mind....

15. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Anaisa,
    Which pattern is it? I was talking about using other colors on the wedding ring one that is already posted. I am forever changing colors on patterns. I hardly ever make something in the color the pattern calls for. If it is another pattern, please let me know.
    Hugs, Jane

Post Thanks / Like
    Anaisa,
    Did you mean the Lovers Lace pattern? It is all one piece. Since it is already 12:30 AM Wednesday morning, would you mind if I waited until morning to post it? I have to find it & I don't want to wake the hubby. He has to work in the morning. I'm sorry I didn't understand which one you were talking about. I'm tired & I get a little stupid. I promise I will post it in the morning.
    Hugs, Jane