Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  45
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! My son will be married at the end of the month so I've been very interested in all things wedding. I found this one by Katherine Eng. It must be purchased. It uses a variety of shades of blue which could definately be replaced by any coloe desired. It's beautiful!

Wedding Rings Blanket | crochet today

2. Likes Val, janie mae liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's pretty but looks small in the picture. Maybe it's folded.
    Hugs, Jane

Post Thanks / Like
    Please post the "Lover's Lace" pattern - I would love to see it. The "Wedding Ring" really will take a lot of time to make but, as I said, I have almost a year!

5. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I love that pattern! Thank you so very much for finding it for me.

7. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I think that one is definitely more than I want to tackle. But, thanks for sending it to me! I'm sure glad I joined Crochet Talk!

9. Likes janie mae, tammyc77 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning,
    Can you please share the Lovers Lace pattern?

Thanks,
    Linda

11. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like you hit a nerve and everyone want the Lover's Lace pattern. Also post any pictures you have of your work.

13. Likes Anaisa, janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have any pictures yet . I will be done with the HOUNDSTOOTH afghan in the next 2-3 days and will post it. I'm not sure what I'm doing with this pattern but I wanted to say in this post that it comes from Crochet Fantasy Magazine, their December 1985 issue. That's how long I have been making it and hauling this pattern around, 27 years! I've never kept one. Never had a reason to take pictures of them until now. I usually make them in my trusty Red Heart Super Saver color Soft White. It looks bridal without being a glaring bright white. I have a wedding in March I have to make one for. I will post pictures.
    Hugs, Jane

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, we forgive bad behavior in the past but don't let it happen now!!! Can't wait to see the pictures. Does all that about the old magazine mean that we can't have the pattern? lol

16. Likes janie mae, tammyc77 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Lovers Lace Afghan

Difficulty:Intermediate. Worsted Weight Yarn: 42 ozs. Hook size K. Measurements 46 x 58 in. without fringe. Gauge 15 dc-5 in. Stitches used: Chain, double crochet, Shell *7 dc in same space* Post dc * yarn over hook, insert hook in between posts of last st and st being worked from wrong side to right, then insert hook from right side to wrong between posts of st being worked and next st, yarn over hook, complete as a standard dc (a ridge should be on right side if st is completed correctly)* NOTE: Always start with ch 3 instead of first dc in row.

Directions: Chain 140 + 3(first dc) Row 1: Dc in fourth ch from hook and each ch across(141dc) turn. Row: 2 Dc in next 3dc ** * skip 3 dc,(dc,ch 3,dc) in next dc, skip 3 dc,**,7 dc in next dc,* rep from* to * 15 times, rep from ** to ** once, dc in last 3 dc, turn. Row 3wrong side): dc in next 3 dc,*(dc, ch 3,dc) in next space of 3 ch, skip first dc in group of 7 dc, post dc around the posts of next 5 dc*, rep from* to * 15 times, ( dc, ch3, dc) in next space of 3 ch, dc in last 3 dc, turn. Row 4: Dc in next 3 dc, * shell in next space of 3 ch, (dc,ch 3, dc) in center post dc in group of 5 dc *,rep from*to* 15 times, shell in next space, dc in last 3 dc, turn. Row5: Dc in next 3 dc, ** * skip first dc of shell, post dc around the posts of next 5 dc **, (dc, ch 3, dc) in next space*,rep from * to * 15 times, rep from ** to ** once, dc in last 3 dc, turn. Row 6: Dc in next 3 dc, ** *(dc,ch 3,dc) in center post dc in group of 5 dc**, shell in next space*, rep from * to * 15 times, rep from ** to** once, dc in last 3 dc, turn. Rows 7-82: Rep Rows 3-6 (19 times). Rows 83-85 Rep Rows 3-5 once. Row 86: Dc in next 8 dc, *3 dc in next space, skip 1 dc, dc in next 5 dc *,rep from*to* across, dc in last 3 dc. Break off and fasten.

Fringe: Cut 16 in. long strands and insert hook between first and second dc on narrow edge, fold 5 strands in half, pull fold through sts, draw fringe ends through loop made by fold and tighten.* skip 4 dc, pull 5 strands between next 2 dc and knot as before*, rep from* to * across narrow edge. Second Knot: Take 5 strands from first fringe and 5 strands from second fringe, knot tog about 3/4 in. below first knot, continue across both sides of afghan. Trim fringe.

18. Likes Val, Kathy B., kellya liked this post