Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you everyone.. I will let everyone now if I find it. Thanks again.
    Right now I'm getting ready for "Sandy' the storm.

Post Thanks / Like
    I get it about Sandy she's moving by use in so. Fla right now. So much wind. Better the Wilma! Thank god I do not have to go anywere. I hope you all are going to be fine. I worry most about the power. Here its warm and just a pain. Good luck.
    Billie

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, it is a baby blanket. Large granny square. With edge. I am still displaced since Sandy hit. So I haven't been able. To do any crocheting. Hope to back home by next week. I love in Howard beach, ny.queens.

Post Thanks / Like
    omgoodness glad you are safe and sound. sorry for your all your losses seen a lot of it on the news. I have a book on edgings. I will have to look and see if I can find it in it. How are you doing now? Are you back home and settled yet?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so sorry about Sandy. I hope with all my heart all will be right soon. I've only been though a few and never had to worry about snow and no power. I grew up in Michigan untill I was 13. Had some bad weather but I can't even think what you all have gone through. God bless you all.
    Billie

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it's like a pineapple stitch. The foundation is a repeat of dc,ch3. then the next round is a shell of 3dcs, ch 2 , 3dcs in one ch 3 space and in every other ch3 space there is a stitch or combo of stitches i can't see clearly.( here it changes from round to round to increase like a pineapple) I'm pretty sure the very edge is 7 buillion stitches worked into the ch2 space in the shells. Darn that middle part! Could it be ch1, sc , ch1 for the 1st round, then increase the # of chains? like ch2,sc ch2 for the next round, ch 3 etc.?No, it's more like a sc on top of a sc what is that?
    Last edited by Kitty; 11-19-2012 at 03:21 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, Foundation is dc, ch3 skip 2 sts, repeat an even # of times.There are 5 rounds on the edging.
    Rnd1-ch3(counts as 1st dc) 2dc, ch2, 3dc in the 3ch space and* ch1, sc ch1 in the next . 3dc, ch2, 3dc,* repeat from* to *
    Rnd 2-sl st to ch2 space. 3dc, ch2, 3dc,in the ch 2 space and ch2, front post sc on the last rnds sc, ch2, repeat.
    Rnd3-sl st toch 2 space, 3dc, ch2 3dc in the ch2 space andch2, front post dc on the front post sc, repeat.
    Rnd 4 -sl st to ch2 space,3(4 wrap ) buillion stitches, ch2, 3 buillion sts,in the ch 2 space, and ch2, front post dc, ch2. repeat
    Rnd 5-7 (4 wrap) buillion sts, in the ch2 space. ch2, front post dc, ch2.repeat. fasten off at end of rnd. Anyway thats what it looks like to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for all your trouble finally got back home. will try it as soon as I can.

Post Thanks / Like
    I do not do much in the baby line, but sure looks like a circular baby afghan to me, perhaps that would pin it down somewhat?
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy