Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Afghan lady

Post Thanks / Like
    I use a very large knitting hook, it is made of plastic and I got it at 1 of the craft places, it's about 1" in size. hope this help.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have seen intersting things at the ol' swap meets...maybe in your local area there is one that has what you are requesting....

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Afghan Lady. I'm having the same problem finding a tatting shuttle. I finally found some plastic ones but they don't have a bobbin inside. I thought they were supposedvto have a bobbin. I really want to learn to tatt. It is an art that is falling by the wayside fast. It's so delicate and beautiful. I've seen one person on YouTube I believe I could follow but I need the right tools.

Post Thanks / Like
    Createfor Less has tatting needles and shuttles. I've seen them there on sale.
    Quote Originally Posted by janie mae View Post
    Hi, Afghan Lady. I'm having the same problem finding a tatting shuttle. I finally found some plastic ones but they don't have a bobbin inside. I thought they were supposedvto have a bobbin. I really want to learn to tatt. It is an art that is falling by the wayside fast. It's so delicate and beautiful. I've seen one person on YouTube I believe I could follow but I need the right tools.

Post Thanks / Like
    Try CreateforLess
    Quote Originally Posted by AFGHAN LADY View Post
    I would like to know if any of me know were I can get a Broomstick Lace hook.
    hope you all a having a great day

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks Dsynr!