Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Post Thanks / Like
    did you by chance get them? I notice they were gone.

Post Thanks / Like
    I got the Peppermint Candy pattern along with a couple of others from ebay, in fact I have an email now that they have already been shipped. I am excited to get them. Thank you so much for all your help, I really appreciate it. I had not thought of checking ebay for patterns and it did give me other websites to check out also that I had not been aware of.

Post Thanks / Like
    Val, could you tell me where you found the above pattern book. For some reason I am unable to pull up any more information on the product. I am probably being just a little illerate in not being able to pull up the thumbnail.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have that one...I scan the picture and posted it...it's in a annie attic pattern book. if you like it...I can copy the pattern and send to you. I'm glad you were able to get some...they are beautiful!

Post Thanks / Like
    do you by chance sell any you make?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I do sell quite a bit of what I make. Not enough for any kind of noticeable money but a few.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to get the pattern. I would like to make it for my sister-in-law who is very patriotic and has been married to 2 career military & she would love it. She is also a big crochet fan. If you need any mailing or email information from me just let me know. Thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, if you look at my dolls on here (roxe) these are the dolls I have made that use either the air freshener or pillow doll. They are a 1/2 doll that sits inside the pillow.