Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'd suggest that you find your favourite pattern (this one's mine and just 'mix it up' with the yarns.

Have fun with it!
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi - I tried to look at pattern, but it is not free.....

Post Thanks / Like
    I had a similar situation. Instead of trying to calculate how much yarn to crochet a row, I alternated stripes of different widths. It really turned out good. It looked like I had followed a pattern. I LOVE ripples. They are my favorite. Good luck with your project.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a completely different direction for you to go to design the striping color of your blanket....type in "www.biscuitsandjam.com/stripe_maker.php" and then click on Biscuits and Jam. It takes you to a Random Stripe Generator...you pick your colors and the number of stripes of each color (ie: 3 red, 3 white, 3 blue...4 red, 4 white, 4 blue....2 red, 4 white,2 blue.....it will show you what it will look like ( with straight lines,not ripples). You can keep changing it until you are satisfied.....and I would probably keep equal # of rows ( total for the entire blanket ) for each color and use the extra three skeins of the one color for the border. Hope this helps getting you started.

Post Thanks / Like
    wow - that is different! Thank you!